Dream Worthy Brick Two Story in Woods of Encino
- For Sale
2823 Rancho Mirage San Antonio, TX, 78259 United States Get directions$270,000 $107/Sq. ft.
- Style2 Story
- Age18 Years
- Parking 2 Car car garage
- Area 1802
- MLS# 1266880
- Listed 1 Year 1 Month 18 Days Ago
Be home before Thanksgiving! Absolutely perfect brick two story with lush landscaping & a private backyard with deck and shade for outside entertaining. Open the door to this pretty home & be impressed with the architectural beauty and crown molding, chair rails, huge fireplace, open kitchen with solid surface counters, center island, top of the line cabinets with crown trim & the huge utility room/pantry. You'll love the master retreat that is 17x20 with a seating area and the splendor of your own private world in this sumptuous bath with the deep garden tub, huge walk in shower, his and her counters with sinks and the huge walk in closet.
- Three living areas, separate dining room, eat in kitchen, 2 eating areas, island kitchen, walk in pantry, game room with built in desks and shelving, high ceilings, open floor plan, huge master retreat with garden tub, walk in shower and 2 vanity areas with sinks, huge walk in master closet, solid surface counters.
- Very private backyard with lush landscaping, deck, privacy fence, sprinkler system, double pane windows, solar screens, gutters and mature oaks.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|9||Tejeda Middle School||6-8||0.5 mi|
|10||Encino Park Elementary School||PK-5||0.6 mi|
|8||Bulverde Ranch Middle School||6-8||0.6 mi|
|8||Bulverde Creek Elementary School||PK-5||1 mi|
|10||Roan Forest Elementary School||PK-5||1.1 mi|
|9||Johnson High School||9-12||1.4 mi|
|NA||San Antonio Christian High School||PK-12||1.8 mi|
|NA||San Antonio Christian Elementary School||PK-5||1.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.