There are many things I can say about the quality of service I provide, but probably none would be as credible as testimonials from my clients.
So please take a moment to read the following testimonials. Believable, genuine and honest reviews are worth their weight in gold. They help to outline my experience and integrity, as well as making it clear how much I enjoy helping my clients with their real estate needs.
You first caught our attention with your proactive marketing style and success in selling homes in our neighborhood. And the reasons for your success quickly became apparent as we went through the process of selling our home with you. You clearly set yourself apart from your competition!
- You immediately impressed us by dropping off a full packet of information the day we made the initial appointment with you. We appreciated the opportunity to read through everything before meeting later that week.
- You carefully listened to the things that were important to us in selling our home and responded accordingly.
- It was as important to you as it was to us to have professional quality flyers, photos, etc. to help showcase our home, and the CD-Rs for the serious buyers to pick up were an added and unexpected touch that made us feel our home was very special.
- You showed enthusiasm throughout the process and made us feel we were your only client (which was clearly not the case!).
- You provided good guidance and responded promptly, candidly, and professionally to every question we had.
- You were a delight to work with and we don't believe we would have gotten the price we got for your home if we had not selected you as our agent. You truly do work harder for your clients!
Thank you and good luck for continued success!
Mike and Becki C-----
I want to thank you for all the hard work and patience over the last two months....I think if we had hired you last year to sell our house it would have sold immediately...you, by far, are the best real estate professional I have ever met. Please feel free to call if you ever need a reference. You're awesome! Howell